Thursday, August 22, 2013

Quick Update

So I feel like nothing note-worthy is really happening in my life so I haven't really updated, let alone it's taking forever for me to go through and edit all my photos from my Seattle trip.

The biggest excitement is that my sister just accepted a job offer here at NSU! She'll be working as a graphic designer in the Communications & Marketing department. I'm so excited to be able to see her more often. :) She's my absolute best friend and I really am super happy to have her here.

I've been wanting to snap some pics of my outfits to post, but I hate trying to find somewhere by myself to set up a tripod and take photos. Hopefully, I can get her to go out on a couple of adventures with me so I can get some photos to post. :)

My first day of class was Monday. It's kind of weird being back in class. It was quite amusing when my professor asked me after class, "Didn't you graduate?" "Yes, I did." I know quite a few people in my class which is nice, but no one I'm exactly best friends with. At least I know who to connect with for notes and studying. It should be a good year.

Someone I follow on tumblr is obsessed with Bioshock so half of my feed is just screen caps from the games. Btw, you can follow me on tumblr at lemonslimetree I decided I'd finally give in and buy the game - ok, so my boyfriend bought it for me, isn't he a sweetheart?  I finally got around to playing it last night. Holy crap, I had no idea how ridiculously creepy this game actually is. Honestly, I've never played a true fps by myself. I mostly play RP's and turn-based games. I actually shrieked last night when a splicer jumped out at me. I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to actually make it through the rest of this game without becoming completely paranoid.


Try and tell me this isn't creepy coming out of nowhere and attacking you.

That's really about it going on for me. I'm still looking at possibilities for jobs more closely related to my field. Not much luck so far, so I'm still crossing my fingers that something good will show up for me. Send some good vibes my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment