Saturday, August 10, 2013

Seattle Photo Tour




So I said I'd update with more about my Seattle trip. I'm not sure I really explained what it was so here you go.
The trip was a photography class where we got to visit and experience the life of Seattle. It was our job to capture the city through our camera lens'.

I've stared at my photos for far too long to edit them down to my best which I had about 150 photos that were great. Then I had to edit those down to around 30 to turn in for class. Even better yet is that I have to narrow those down to about 3 or 4 to have printed, matted, and framed. Not sure how I'm going to get through all of this. *sigh*

I was so worried before the trip because I only knew one person going, besides my instructor and his wife, and I didn't even like her because she went on my last photo tour to Chicago and was rather rude to me and others. I quickly made some great and amazing friends to spend the week with. My instructor and I commented on how the dynamics of this group were so different than the one to Chicago. While in Chicago, most of us had our own cliques and spent the majority of the trip with that group. In Seattle, we could easily contact any other person in the group who would willingly go with us somewhere and I got to spend my time with a different person/group every day.

We had some amazing and crazy adventures to say the least.

I'll go ahead and add different posts for each day and just back track the date on them later so you can see what happened each day without having to read through a monstrous post in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment