Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Breezy Summers in Seattle




I just got back from my trip to Seattle for my photography class. I was all excited to blog from Seattle. We see how that worked out, lol. There was just so much to do there and I was absolutely exhausted coming in each night. I still have so many photos to edit! I absolutely loved it there. It was an amazing, much needed vacation.

It was interesting to wear leggings and jackets outside during summer. There's absolutely no way that would ever happen here in Oklahoma this time of year. The weather is great, although it was still a bit chilly for my taste. I was actually surprised to see that their winters on average are still warmer than ours. How odd. I think I just might move to Seattle now. I'll just work a music gig on the corner and I'll be set. lol

I'll blog a bit more another time about my photos and experiences there. It was absolutely a perfect vacation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment