Tuesday, July 2, 2013

SoonerCon 22



So this past weekend was spent at SoonerCon. I had a lot of fun with my sister, but I honestly can't say I enjoyed the con itself very much. They cut back on a lot of stuff from last year. Less vendors, less artists, and everything seemed rather uncoordinated and most everything was running late. Despite a not-so-great con, my sister was able to sell some of her super cute amigurumis and some other crafted goodies at the table where my dad was selling his sci-fi books. Together, we're going to work on some more wonderful crafted goodies and hopefully sell at next year's Tokyo in Tulsa.

My sister even made me a super cute Evee just like these! If you're interested, let me know and we just might be able to work on something for you. :)

Highlights of the con:
1.) Selling crafts towards a table to sell more crafts!
2.) Hanging out with my sister
3.) Taking pictures with my sister of our cosplays
4.) Winning third place in my category for cosplay costume as Harley Quinn. :)

Check out some of our pics from the con. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment