Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Smith Wedding


I originally bought this dress from Charlotte Russe, but it got damaged when I tried to iron it. :(  Thankfully, my mom's a great seamstress and made a pattern from the original dress and sewed this one for me! :D
Earings and bracelets from Rue21
Shoes thrifted from a Goodwill in Arkansas


About a week and a half ago one of my niece's got married! I feel so old now. lol. Well, I sort of got asked last minute to be the photographer. I love opportunities to photograph events, but it's not exactly wonderful when you're not entirely prepared for what all you need to do. It was a ton of fun, frustrating that I was in a dress and heels, and painful after kneeling in rocks and not having the chance to really sit down for 5 1/2 hours. I did get some really great photos out of it and I hope my niece loves them, too. :)

Here's a preview. You can see more on my facebook page. :)





1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you were able to save that pretty dress! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete